Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sister, Sister

I got one. Many people do. Some don't.
Some have the boy version....others don't. I personally love one.
What I am talking about is SISTERS.
And the one I got happens to be the best. She is hilarious. I want, in general, to keep her out of the limelight (from my blog exposure) but there is something I must say.
She is the funniest person I've ever met or will ever meet. Some people try to compare...and fail.
Good news, though, the second funniest person spot is still up for grabs.
EW2: my sister, hilarious, has said some hilarious things in her span on Earth. As many many years my junior, she provides my life with constant sarcasm, wit, hilarity and much much more.
Too bad YOU don't have an EW2. (I am EW1, because I was born first).
One time, when we were visiting someone in the hospital, my mom passed out some mints to help ease our boredom and our breaths, of course.
So, on this very serious, grave occasion, I was 11 or 12 and my sister was 5 or 6. Just as my mom is sitting down to talk about options with a MEDICAL DOCTOR, with my aunt and my uncle....my sister comes around with her shirt Up. WAY UP. And my mom, like all of us, said, "EW2, Put your shirt down, honey."
EW2 left it up.
"EW2, really. Knock it off."---mom
"What's the deal, sista?"---me
shirt still up
"Smell."----EW2
"What?"---mom
"Smell my breasts."---EW2
"What.....Oh. Hahahahah. Babe, it's not breast mints, it's BREATH mints."---mom
Everyone: "hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha."
Best. sister. ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment