Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dreams I've had

I've had some whopper of dreams, let me tell you.
Really, you have no choice in whether or not you want to hear my blog---it's my blog!
Let me reiterate that this, and every other blog is true, very true.
I have THE strangest dreams.
I have dreamt that I was in prison on a conjugal visit from my boyfriend.
I have had a dream where my ex-boyfriend proposed and that within 30 minutes, I was married, with a big white wedding in a library....family planned.
I have had a dream where I have died from natural causes at the age of 21 (which I am now).
The sheer range and variety of dreams is quite impressive. I dream about death, life, fun, sex (I've had LOTS of sex dreams. Lots.) and babies/pregnancy/birthing.
A huge category of my dreams is about the latter: babies, pregnancy, birthing and child rearing.
For one, I am quite disgusted at the act of breastfeeding and many of my dreams include me, breastfeeding my baby but being disgusted and ashamed of both my act of feeding, my own child and the whole world who accepts me for this shameful act (all in a dream).
I have also had dreams that I was pregnant...but didn't know it/refused to accept my fate.
My dreams are very odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment