Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My cats, myself.

I started housesitting for a professor who is out of town and in her house she has these adorable cats. I never really spent time with cats, I've never had any of my own (even though my biological clock is ticking and if I wanted a family, I should start having cats now, so they tell me). haha
Public Service Announcement
***I am literally, Always Joking. Don't take me seriously.***

So, the more time I spend with cats, the more I realize that they are just like me. When they are hungry, the circle the kitchen. So do I!
When they eat, they are very defensive about their food. So am I!
When they are finished, they want more. Me too.
They sleep all day, they play all the time, they want to be rubbed on and heavily petted. What. a. coincidence! Seriously, they nap all of the time. Dogs are such different creatures to cats....dogs take naps if you do, but cats take naps all of the time. All day, all night. Up for minutes, then they turn around a sleep for hours.
I like how snobby cats are. I want to play, so I throw a toy, then they look at the toy, then up at you, give you the stink eye then walk away. So snobby.
I never thought I would say this (because I am a registered Dog Person), but I like cats, or rather, I like these cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment