Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Emily

Sometimes, when I'm alone, I start to think about weird stuff. I start to combine different events with people who aren't even in the same state as me.
Like, for instance. I thought I heard gunshots coming from outside the house. I was alone, in Missouri, and I immediately thought, 'When did Emily buy a gun, bullets and then come to my house.'
Why would I think that?
Why would Emily buy a gun?
Why is she not in Illinois?
Why would Emily visit me, guns blazing?
Why would Emily want to shoot at me?
Turns out: Oops, I did it again (thanks BSpears)....I combined two different feelings/events: I combined my lack of friendship/insane loneliness for Emily with the alleged gunshots coming from outside my house.
In the end, I doubt it was gunshots, I think it was someone banging on their car with a blunt object in the middle of the night. Ghetto hos.

Correction: When I was talking about lack of friendship....I meant my lack of seeing friends because I was at home and away from my Bffs.

1 comment:

  1. Lack of friendship??? EXCUSE ME? I believe we have a very strong friendship, my FRIEND!!! See you TOMORROW to reunite!

    ReplyDelete