Monday, January 25, 2010

Reading

This post is going to be short and sweet. Just like....short and sweet things.
Anyway, I was reading at the library (again....again......again) and one of my classmates who is in more than one class with me comes up me and says: "Hey, how's it going? Whatcha up to?"
So I say, "Oh, not much is going on. How are you?"
"Pretty good. Have you read that essay for Class number one?"
Then I respond, "Yes."
Then he shoots back another question: "Have you read---"
"---Yes"
Then, "How about---"
"---Probably." (from me).
Moral of the story: I can't stop reading. I think I have read my life away thus far. I just read and then read and then read. I probably have thousands of tiny tiny paper cuts all over my hands from all of the pages I've turned in all of the books I've read. It's gonna burn when I take a shower tomorrow morning.
"AHHHHHHH, it burns......goddamn you History."

No comments:

Post a Comment