Monday, January 11, 2010

Snotty Snubs from the Snob System

I am here today (and everyday) to blog about my life.
The blog seems reasonable. The blog seems innocent. The blog seems harmless. People who read blogs (that is, not mine, no one reads mine, I am sure of it. Those who do, I love the most, of course) seem nice, harmless and considerate.
This would be INCORRECT.
Blogs are nothing more than a self-indulgent online diary.
And I can't get enough of it.
Every day I think about what I can/should write about in my international blog of mystery. Before I go to sleep, I think about what I could comment on....what about my VERY strange life/events in my life/things I do, that would interest those loyal reader(s).
But beware, future bloggers: everyone is a critic. Everyone knows that to read a blog is to be a critic to a blog/blogger.
I've had a recent revelation. Bloggers (me included) are subject and worthy of attack. But beware: don't preemptively judge bloggers. Like me, I blog not to be pretentious, but to get into the journalism realm. An adviser (aka, the Internet) told me if I wanted to be a writer, I should contribute to the information super highway (the world wide web). I also do it because I like the small-time attention I get and the feeling of contributing to a willing society (aka two to three people--who are the best, ever).
So, all in all. Bloggin' ain't no crime. 'S all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment